Tuesday, November 09, 2010






Music bio


I am moebiusdarvil aka jonathan Lefebvre i learn art in com school in south of france. And drawing and painting in Nantes.
i want to perform electro music with massive peace of rock. And build an darck ambiant song to mix with my drawing.
This time i look around for a job. I work with Dj's crew (decibelmoovement) and for fly and teaser .

i need feeedback and com to growup quik... i want meat some people to share experience and learn about music art.Recently i decide to make sound in more than 1 or 2 days and work with more sample. Maybe add a videoclip.
So go to to the next level.

I try to make electro music last year with open source tool but is not efficient. Now i work with opensource and profetional tool.
I am VSt adict with 300 free vsti dl. I use synth 1 and novakill vsti 's kick ass !


Participation
Cours de son ok
Réalisation fly decibelmoovement...ok
Réalisation Teaser decibelmoovement...ok
Expo chakipu avec du son 8 bit! raté..
illustration a faire et CD covers à créer !
and more!

No comments: